Next Birthday : Sunday, June 2, 2024
Yumi Tasma Stynes is an accomplished Australian feminist podcaster and author. She was born on June 2, 1975, in Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia, and spent her formative years there. Her background is a blend of her father’s Australian heritage, spanning six generations, and her mother’s Japanese roots. Currently aged 48 years, 4 month, 0 days by now.
Yumi attended Methodist Ladies College in Kew, Victoria, for her secondary education, after which she moved to Sydney to kickstart her career at Channel V Australia. However, she had spent most of her adolescent years in Melbourne. Yumi stands at a height of approximately 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 50 kg. Her estimated net worth ranges between 4 to 9 million USD.
Yumi Tasma Stynes’s Age, Wiki, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Caste, Weight and More
She is widely recognized as the host of the podcast “Ladies, We Need to Talk” on ABC Radio, where she delves into crucial topics related to women’s health and sexuality. She has a substantial television career history, having been a presenter on Channel V Australia and Max.
Her most notable television role was as the host of the morning show “The Circle,” which she presided over from 2000 to 2012. In 2013, she ventured into radio by hosting the morning show on Mix 106.5 FM in Sydney.
Yoshio Honjo’s portrait of Yumi Stynes was considered for the prestigious Archibald Prize in 2022. Her television career began in 2000 when she became a presenter for Channel V Australia, and in 2007, she transitioned to MAX, where she hosted “The Know.” From 2010 to 2012, Stynes was at the helm of the morning show “The Circle” on Network Ten. She also hosted the documentary “Is Australia Sexist?” on SBS in 2018.
|Stage Name||Yumi Tasma Stynes|
|Net Worth||4.8 M USD|
|Date of Birth||Monday, June 2, 1975|
|Birth Place||Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||USA|
|Favorite Food||Australian Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Marital Status||Married (Twice)|
|Boyfriend (s)||Martin Bendeler|
|Parents||Father : – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Margot Robbie|
|Favorite Actor||United Kingdom|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||– 34-28-35 (B-H-W)|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Profession||Television & Radio Presenter, Author, Podcaster|
|University or College||Methodist Ladies College|
- Yumi Tasma Stynes is a prominent Australian feminist podcaster and author, known for her insightful work in discussing women’s health and sexuality.
- She was born on June 2, 1975, in Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia, and grew up with a blend of Australian and Japanese heritage.
- Yumi began her career in the entertainment industry, first working at Channel V Australia before transitioning to MAX, where she hosted “The Know.”
- Her most notable television role was as the host of “The Circle,” a morning show on Network Ten, which she presided over for an extended period from 2000 to 2012.
- In 2013, Yumi ventured into radio, hosting the morning show on Mix 106.5 FM in Sydney.
- She gained recognition as the host of the thought-provoking podcast “Ladies, We Need to Talk” on ABC Radio, focusing on important issues concerning women.
- Yumi Stynes is a multi-talented personality who has made notable contributions to both television and radio in Australia.
- She is approximately 5 feet 2 inches tall and maintains a weight of around 50 kg.
- Tentatively, Yumi Stynes’ estimated net worth ranges between 4 to 9 million USD, reflecting her successful career in media and writing.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|
|Favorite Place||United Kingdom|