Next Birthday : Monday, December 18, 2023
Usman Khawaja, is an born Pakistani and Australian by Citizen. An Australian Cricketer (Batsman), by Profession. Who was born on Thursday, December 18, 1986 at Islamabad, Pakistan and Currently Residing at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Usman’s age is 36 years, 9 month, 15 days. Has completed schooling at Australia and taken higher studies with University of New South Wales, Sydney, University of New South Wales, Sydney and secured Bachelor in Aviation. His father wanted him to become an Aviation Engineer, but his destiny pulled into Cricket, which Usman was more passionate at.
Usman Khawaja’s Birth Day, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Movies, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Wiki, Biography and Facts
Khawaja is a left-handed batsman known for his elegant stroke play and solid technique. He moved to Australia with his family at a young age and eventually began representing his adopted country in cricket.
Khawaja made his international debut for Australia in January 2011, playing in a One Day International (ODI) against Sri Lanka. He later made his Test debut in December 2011 against England in the Ashes series. Khawaja has been a regular member of Australia’s Test squad and has also represented the country in ODIs and T20 Internationals.
Throughout his career, Khawaja has showcased his talent with the bat, displaying excellent skills and scoring crucial runs for his team. He has earned a reputation as a technically proficient batsman capable of handling both pace and spin bowling. Khawaja has scored centuries in Test matches against various opponents, including South Africa, New Zealand, Pakistan, and England.
Apart from his international career, Khawaja has also been a prominent figure in domestic cricket. He has represented teams like New South Wales, Queensland, and Sydney Thunder in domestic competitions like the Sheffield Shield and the Big Bash League (BBL).
Usman Khawaja’s contributions to Australian cricket have earned him recognition and admiration from fans and experts alike. He has left a significant impact on the sport with his elegant style of play and consistent performances.
|Name||Usman Khawaja, , Usman Tariq Khawaja|
|Net Worth||2.7 Million AUD|
|Popular As||Australian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Date of Birth||Thursday, December 18, 1986|
|Birth Place||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||AU|
|Nationality/Ethnicity||Pakistani and Australian/|
|Food Culture||Non Vegetarian|
Usman Khawaja Relationship, Affairs And Family:
Usman Khawaja was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, to a family of Pakistani descent. His parents are Tariq Khawaja and Fozia Tariq. Usman has two elder brothers named Nauman Khawaja and Arsalan Khawaja.
The Khawaja family migrated to Australia when Usman was a young child, and they settled in Sydney. Usman grew up in Australia and developed his cricketing skills there. His family has been supportive of his cricketing journey, and they have played a significant role in his success.
Usman Khawaja was married to Rachel McLellan. Rachel is of New Zealand origin and the couple got engaged in 2016. They tied the knot in April 2018 in a private ceremony attended by close friends and family.
|Home Town||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Marriage Day||April 6, 2018|
|Father Name||Tariq Khawaja|
|Mother Name||Fozia Tariq|
Sister – N/A
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone||Very Fair|
|Hair Color||Golden Grey|
|Weight (Approx.)||76 Kilograms|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Body Features (Approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 15 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Salary (approx.)||Not Sure|
|Schooling||Yet To Confirm|
|University or College||University of New South Wales, Sydney|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Aviation|
|Credit Cards||Yet To Update|
- Usman Khawaja is a Born and Brought up at Islamabad, Pakistan, now well known as Australian Cricketer (Batsman). Home Town is Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- His First Onscreen Appearance Happened with
International DebutTest– 3 January 2011 vs England in Sydney
ODI– 11 January 2012 vs Sri Lanka in Melbourne
T20– 31 January 2016 vs India in Sydney
- Usman Khawaja will celebrate her birthday on December 18, 1986 and he is 36 years, 9 month, 15 days years old by now.
- Dual citizenship: Usman Khawaja holds both Australian and Pakistani citizenship due to his Pakistani heritage.
- Academic achievements: Khawaja is known for his dedication to education. He completed a Bachelor of Aviation degree while pursuing his cricket career.
- Multilingual: Usman Khawaja is fluent in several languages, including English, Urdu, and Punjabi.
- Supportive family: Khawaja’s family has been a strong support system throughout his career. His parents and brothers have often been seen attending his matches and offering their unwavering encouragement.
- Charitable endeavors: Usman Khawaja has been involved in various charitable activities. He has supported causes like mental health awareness and has actively participated in fundraising events.
- Commercial pilot: Before representing Australia in cricket, Usman Khawaja pursued a career as a licensed commercial pilot. His passion for aviation led him to obtain a Bachelor of Aviation degree.
- Golf enthusiast: Usman Khawaja has a love for playing golf and serves as an ambassador for the Brisbane Golf Club. His passion for the sport extends beyond cricket.
- Shared birthday: Coincidentally, Usman Khawaja shares his birthday, December 18th, with renowned Hollywood actor Brad Pitt.
- Trailblazer: Usman Khawaja became the first Muslim cricketer to represent Australia in Test cricket when he made his debut in 2011.
- Ashes debut: Khawaja made his Test debut in the Ashes series against England in 2011. He scored a half-century (37 and 21) in his first match.
- Captaining Australia: In 2018, Khawaja captained the Australian cricket team for the first time in a Test match against Pakistan due to regular captain Tim Paine’s absence.
- Record-breaking century: In 2017, Khawaja scored a magnificent century against South Africa in Adelaide, becoming the first Australian batsman of Pakistani descent to score a hundred in a Test match.
- International centuries: As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Khawaja has scored 8 centuries in Test matches, with his highest score being 174 against New Zealand in 2016.
- Ashes debut: Khawaja made his Test debut in the Ashes series as a replacement for the injured Ricky Ponting. It was a significant opportunity for him to showcase his skills on a grand stage.
- Prioritizing country over IPL: In 2011, Khawaja had the chance to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL), but he prioritized playing for his country and decided to go to England instead. He joined Derbyshire County Cricket Club to gain more experience and improve his game.
- IPL stint: Although no team initially bought him in the IPL 9 auction, Khawaja was later roped in by the Rising Pune Supergiants as a replacement for Kevin Pietersen, who had suffered a foot injury. This gave him an opportunity to showcase his talent in the prestigious tournament.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|