Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Taiwo Oyedele has assumed the role of Chairman of the Presidential Committee on Fiscal Policy and Tax Reforms, appointed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Oyedele, whose ethnicity is African Black, is estimated to be around 45-50 years old as of 2023. By our Derived Date of Birth, he must be aged 44 years, 11 month, 4 days today.
He brings a wealth of expertise in economic, tax, and fiscal policy matters to his new position. Oyedele previously held the role of Africa Tax Leader at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC). He recently resigned from PwC but has a strong track record of leadership and involvement in various organizations.
Taiwo Oyedele’s Age, Wiki, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Caste, Weight and More
Notably, he served as Chairman of the West Africa Debt Management Roundtable for the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) and acted as the Thematic Lead for the Fiscal Policy & Planning Commission. He also played a pivotal role in founding and leading the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Faculty Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
In addition to these responsibilities, Oyedele contributes his expertise as a member of the Nigerian Taxation Standards Board and is actively involved in the Ministerial Committee for the Implementation of Nigeria’s National Tax Policy.
Given his significant contributions to the fields of public finance and taxation, the Nigerian Economic Summit Group appointed him as the Thematic Lead for the Public Finance & Taxation Policy Commission. His dedication to shaping tax legislation and standards in Nigeria is further evident in his role as Chairman of the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Faculty Board at ICAN.
Taiwo Oyedele stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 10 inches and has an estimated weight of around 75 kg. As of 2023, his net worth is estimated to be in the range of 1-2 million USD.
|Stage Name||Taiwo Oyedele|
|Net Worth||Yet To Update|
|Date of Birth||1970s|
|Birth Place||Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Nigeria|
|Favorite Food||African Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Wife (s)||Mrs. Oyedele|
|Parents||Father : –
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Regina Daniels|
|Favorite Actor||Washington DC|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone||Dark Brown|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Profession||Head Fiscal and Tax Reforms Committee|
|University or College||Yet To Know|
|Qualification||Yet to update|
- Taiwo Oyedele has assumed the prestigious role of Chairman of the Presidential Committee on Fiscal Policy and Tax Reforms, appointed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
- Oyedele’s remarkable career spans a wide range of expertise, including economics, taxation, and fiscal policy.
- He previously held the position of Africa Tax Leader at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC), showcasing his substantial experience and knowledge in these fields.
- Oyedele’s dedication to public finance and taxation reform is evident through his involvement in various organizations and committees, such as the West Africa Debt Management Roundtable for the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG).
- He played a key role in founding and leading the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Faculty Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- Additionally, he is a member of the Nigerian Taxation Standards Board and actively participates in shaping tax legislation and standards in Nigeria.
- His significant contributions earned him the role of Thematic Lead for the Public Finance & Taxation Policy Commission within the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
- Taiwo Oyedele’s estimated height is around 5 feet 10 inches, and he has an approximate weight of 75 kg.
- As of 2023, his net worth is estimated to be in the range of 1-2 million USD, reflecting his success and accomplishments in his field.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|
|Favorite Place||Washington DC|