Next Birthday : Friday, November 8, 2024
SZA, an acclaimed R&B singer, was born on November 8, 1989, in St. Louis, Missouri. Her distinct raspy voice and remarkable songwriting skills have been showcased in notable EPs such as “S” and “Z.” Her unique sense of style and image have even garnered her interviews with prestigious publications like Vogue. In 2022, she achieved significant success with the release of the hit single “Kill Bill,” which climbed into the top 10 charts.
SZA’s Age, Birthday, Wiki, Net Worth, husband, Children, boyfriend, Family, Photos, Height, Religion, Address and More
During her upbringing, SZA followed the Muslim faith and unfortunately faced bullying in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. Her resilient spirit and talent propelled her towards a successful career in music.
The origin of her stage name, SZA, holds special meaning as it is derived from the Supreme Alphabet, where “Z” represents “Zig-Zag” and “A” stands for “Allah.”
Born as Solána Imani Rowe, she spent her formative years in Maplewood, New Jersey. Her father worked as a CNN producer, while her mother was employed at AT&T. SZA has an older half-sister named Tiffany, and she also cherishes her role as an aunt to her niece, Jessica Patrick.
A pivotal moment in her career was when she crossed paths with the renowned rapper Kendrick Lamar during his CMJ performance in 2011. This encounter marked the beginning of significant collaborations and further propelled SZA’s rise in the music industry.
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 2-6 M|
|Date of Birth||Wednesday, November 08, 1989|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, MO|
SZA Relationship, Affairs, And Family
|Husband/Boyfriend||Yet To Know|
|Parents||Mother & Father (Names Not Known)|
|Siblings||Brother & Sister (in research)|
Physical Characteristics & Traits
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34 (B-H-W)|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification
|Alma Mater||College & High School (Not sure)|
- SZA was born on November 8, 1989, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- She gained fame for her distinctive raspy voice and impressive songwriting skills.
- SZA’s EPs “S” and “Z” showcased her musical talent.
- Her unique style and image led to interviews with prestigious publications like Vogue.
- In 2022, she released the successful single “Kill Bill,” which reached the top 10 charts.
- She faced bullying after the September 11th attacks due to her Muslim faith.
- SZA’s stage name, derived from the Supreme Alphabet, holds special meaning.
- Her birth name is Solána Imani Rowe, and she grew up in Maplewood, New Jersey.
- Her father worked as a CNN producer, and her mother was employed at AT&T.
- SZA has an older half-sister named Tiffany and is an aunt to her niece, Jessica Patrick.
- She met Kendrick Lamar during his CMJ performance in 2011, marking a pivotal moment in her career.
Social Links, Contact Number, & Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | | ||
|Mobile/Contact Number||Yet To Update|
|Current Address||St. Louis,