Biography Family Appearance Career Facts Contact
Next Birthday : Wednesday, January 17, 2024
American industrialist and professional wrestler Shane McMahon is also the son of WWE’s chairperson and CEO Vince McMahon, who serves in the role of chairman. (World Wrestling Entertainment). Shane McMahon age is 53 years, 4 month, 13 days and His birthday is on January 15th, 1970, and he was born in Gaithersburg, Maryland, in the United States.
The on-screen work that Shane McMahon did for WWE is primarily responsible for his widespread fame. In the early 1990s, he made his debut on WWE programming as a referee. Subsequently, however, he transitioned into a full-time performer role and participated in a variety of storylines as well as battles. After leaving WWE in 2009 to pursue other commercial endeavors, he returned to the company in 2016 and has since made sporadic appearances as a performer.
Shane McMahon is known for his work in professional wrestling, but he has also been involved in a number of different business endeavours. He served as the chief executive officer of You On Demand, which is a video-on-demand service in China, and as the chairman of the board of International Sports Management, which is a company that represents professional players.
Because of Shane McMahon’s high-risk, daredevil approach in the arena, he is regarded as one of the most fearless performers in the history of WWE. This reputation has helped him achieve the title of “CEO” of WWE.
Shane Mcmahon’s Birth Day, Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Body Measurements, Girlfriend, Wife, Wiki, Biography and Facts
Shane McMahon is the son of Vince McMahon, the Chairman and CEO of WWE, and Linda McMahon, a former administrator of the Small Business Administration in the United States government. He has one sister named Stephanie McMahon, who is also a prominent figure in WWE as the Chief Brand Officer. Shane McMahon is married to Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, and the couple has three sons together named Declan James, Kenyon Jesse, and Rogan Henry.
|Full Name||Shane Brandon McMahon|
|Net Worth (Approx)||35.3 M $|
|Popular As||Entrepreneur and Wrestler|
|Date of Birth||January 15th, 1970|
|Birth Place||Gaithersburg, Maryland|
|Currently Residing In||USA|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Sure|
|Caste||Yet To Update|
Shane Mcmahon Relationship, Affairs And Family:
Shane McMahon is married to Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, and the couple has been together for many years. They tied the knot in 1996, and their wedding was a private ceremony with family and close friends in attendance.
|Father Name||Vince McMahon|
|Mother Name||Linda McMahon|
|Siblings||Brother(s) : -Yet To Update
Sister(s) : – 1 (Stephanie McMahon)
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Weight (Approx.)||108 Kg|
|Height (Approx.)||1.88 M|
|Body Features (Approx.)||
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
After receiving Graduation from Greenwich High School in 1987, he went on to study communications at Boston University, where he graduated in 1993 with a bachelor’s degree. McMahon started his acting career on television under the name Shane Stevens, who was a monitor. McMahon served as a referee during the first-ever Royal Rumble match in 1988 while performing under the ring name Shane Stevens.
At WrestleMania VI in 1990, he was the first performer to come out and salute the audience. Soon after, McMahon gave up his officiating responsibilities and instead acted as a backstage official during WrestleMania VIII in an effort to stop a fight that was taking place in-story between Randy Savage and Ric Flair. After that, McMahon would focus primarily on working behind the scenes, ultimately establishing WWF.com in the year 1997.
|Salary (approx.)||Not Scalable|
|Active Years||Since 2012|
|Schooling||Greenwich High School|
|University or College||Boston University|
|Credit Cards||Yet To Update|
|House / Flat / Assets / Bank Accounts||In Research|
- Shane McMahon was born into the professional wrestling industry, as his father Vince McMahon is the chairman and CEO of WWE.
- He made his first appearance on WWE television as a referee when he was just 15 years old.
- Shane McMahon has competed in numerous high-risk, daredevil-style matches throughout his career, including the famous Hell in a Cell match and a Last Man Standing match.
- He is known for his athleticism and high-flying moves, including his signature “Coast-to-Coast” move, where he jumps from one turnbuckle to the other and lands on his opponent with a dropkick.
- In addition to his career in WWE, Shane McMahon has also been involved in various business ventures, including as the CEO of You On Demand, a video-on-demand service in China, and as the chairman of the board of International Sports Management, a company that represents professional golfers.
- He briefly left WWE in 2009 to pursue other business interests but returned in 2016 and has continued to make occasional appearances as a performer.
- Shane McMahon is a philanthropist and has been involved in various charitable causes, including supporting cancer research and working with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses.
- He is married to Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, and the couple has three sons together named Declan James, Kenyon Jesse, and Rogan Henry.
- Shane McMahon is a fan of various sports teams, including the New York Yankees, the New York Giants, and the New York Rangers.
- He was inducted into the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Alumni Hall of Fame in 2018 for his philanthropic work and support of the organization.
- Shane McMahon is a trained Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and has been practicing the martial art for many years.
- He has appeared in various movies and television shows, including playing himself in the hit TV series “The Walking Dead” and “King of Queens.”
- Shane McMahon was a minority owner of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) before it was sold to WME-IMG in 2016.
- In 2016, Shane McMahon returned to WWE after a seven-year absence and faced The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 32, which was widely praised as one of the best matches of the year.
- Shane McMahon has also worked behind the scenes in WWE as a producer and helped create some of the company’s most popular storylines and characters.
- He has won numerous championships throughout his wrestling career, including the European Championship, Hardcore Championship, and World Tag Team Championship.
- Shane McMahon is a big fan of music and has been known to perform live music at various events, including playing guitar and singing.
- He is a graduate of Boston University and received a degree in Communications.
- Shane McMahon has been involved in various charitable causes, including supporting clean water initiatives in underdeveloped countries and working with the Special Olympics to promote inclusion and acceptance of people with intellectual disabilities.
- In 2018, Shane McMahon participated in the WWE Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia, which marked his first wrestling appearance in the country.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
Shane McMahon is active on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram, where he shares updates about his personal life, as well as his work in WWE and other business ventures. On 2023, he had over 1.7 million followers on Twitter and over 1.3 million followers on Instagram. He regularly interacts with fans on social media and has used his platforms to promote various charitable causes and events. It’s worth noting that social media presence is subject to change, and his follower count and activity may have increased or decreased since then.
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|