Biography Family Appearance Career Facts Contact
Next Birthday : Friday, October 13, 2023
Pooja Hegde, who is a Dusky Celebrity very popular as an Indian actress and model who works predominantly in Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil films. She was born on October 13, 1990, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Hegde is 32 years, 7 month, 17 days Old by Now. She began her career as a model and participated in several beauty pageants, including I am She – Miss Universe India 2010, where she was the second runner-up. Her mother tongue is Tulu, where her Family is Originated from Udupi, Karnataka.
Pooja made her acting debut in the Tamil film “Mugamoodi” in 2012, and she made her Telugu debut in the film “Oka Laila Kosam” in 2014. She gained widespread recognition for her performance in the Telugu film “Duvvada Jagannadham” in 2017, and she subsequently appeared in several successful films, including “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava” (2018), “Maharshi” (2019), and “Ala Vaikunthapurramloo” (2020).
Pooja made her Bollywood debut with the film “Mohenjo Daro” in 2016, opposite Hrithik Roshan. She has also appeared in the Hindi films “Housefull 4” (2019) and “Radhe Shyam” (2022). Pooja has won several awards for her performances, including the Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu for “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava” and the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut for “Mohenjo Daro”.
Pooja Hegde’s Birth Day, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Movies, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Wiki, Biography and Facts
Pooja Hegde was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in a household that spoke Tulu as their primary language. Her father’s name is Manjunath, and her mother’s name is Latha. They originally hail from Udupi in the state of Karnataka.
In addition, she has an older sibling named Rishabh Hegde who is also a specialist in orthopaedic surgery. She is also proficient in the languages of Kannada, English, Hindi, and Marathi in addition to Tulu.
After pursuing a profession in her particular film industry, she eventually became fluent in Telugu and Tamil. She attended the Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School in Mumbai for her formal education. She received her education at M. M. K. College, where she was an active member of the college’s ballet and fashion displays.
|Net Worth||20 M $|
|Popular As||Actress, Model|
|Date of Birth||Saturday, October 13, 1990|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Mumbai/Hyderabad|
|Food Culture||Yet To Confirm|
Pooja Hegde Relationship, Affairs And Family:
It is known that she was born and raised in a family of four, consisting of her parents and a younger brother. Her father, Manjunath Hegde, is a well-known advocate, and her mother is a housewife.
Pooja has often credited her family for being her biggest support system in her career. She has mentioned in interviews that her parents have always encouraged her to pursue her dreams and have been her pillars of strength throughout her journey in the entertainment industry.
|Home Town||Udupi, Karnataka, India|
|Boyfriend(s)||Yet To Reveal|
|Husband (s)||Name Not Known|
|Father Name||Manjunath Hegde|
|Mother Name||Lata Hegde|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)||32-26-33 (B-H-W)|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Movies||Year||Roles Played (s)||Language(s)|
|Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan||2023||TBA||Hindi|
|Most Eligible Bachelor||2021||Vibha||Telugu|
|Housefull 4||2019||Rajkumari Mala/Pooja||Hindi|
|Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava||2018||Aravinda||Telugu|
|Oka Laila Kosam||2014||Nandana “Nandu”||Telugu|
She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with the film “Mohenjo Daro” opposite Hrithik Roshan, but she had to reject a few other offers to work in the film as it required her to learn a new language and also perform several stunts. She made her acting debut with the Tamil film “Mugamoodi” in 2012, which was directed by Mysskin.
|Salary (approx.)||50 Lakhs to 1 Crore / Film|
|Debut||Film: Mugamoodi (2012)|
|Achievements/Known For||Won Filmfare Awards and Cine Awards|
|Schooling||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai.|
|University or College||M.M.K College, Maharashtra.|
|Qualification||Master of Commerce|
|Credit Cards||HDFC, SBI & Few More|
|Attorney or Lawyer||Not Known|
|Car & Bikes||BMW and Audi|
|House / Flat / Assets / Bank Accounts||Flat in Mumbai & Hyderabad|
- Pooja is Passionate in Barathnatiyam, but destiny pulled her into acting. Her First Onscreen Appearance Happened with Film: Mugamoodi (2012).
- Pooja Hegde is a Born and Brought up at Mumbai, but her ancestors are from Karnataka, they speak Tulu at Home. so she can speak Kannada, Hindi, English and Marathi Fluently.
- She is Popular for Long Legs, where Actress Ramba was famous Previously.
- Pooja was a trained classical dancer in her childhood and even participated in dance competitions. She was also a part of the famous dance group, “Shiamak Davar’s Institute for the Performing Arts.”
- Pooja Hegde will celebrate her birthday on 13th October every year and she is 32 years, 7 month, 17 days years old by now. Lakshmi was originally going to be her name, since she was born on the day of the Lakshmi pooja, her family decided to change it to Pooja because her maternal relative thought that the name Lakshmi was a little too archaic.
- Pooja was a former beauty pageant contestant and has won the Miss India South Glamorous Hair award in 2010. Was runner up in Miss India South and I am She – Miss India Contest.
- She is a huge fan of Roger Federer and often watches his matches. In fact, Pooja once missed a shot during a photoshoot because she was too busy watching a Federer match.
- Pooja is known for her philanthropic work and has been associated with several charitable organizations. She has also actively participated in several social causes.
- Pooja is an avid reader and loves to read books in her free time. Her favorite authors include Paulo Coelho and Dan Brown.
- Pooja has a huge fan following on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter, where she often shares updates about her personal and professional life with her fans.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regimen to maintain her physique. She loves to practice yoga and also does weight training.
- Pooja is a vegetarian and often shares pictures of her meals on social media.
- She has also worked as a model and has walked the ramp for several fashion designers. In fact, Pooja was one of the top 10 contestants in the Femina Miss India 2009 beauty pageant.
- Pooja is a big foodie and loves to experiment with different cuisines. She has also expressed her desire to open a restaurant someday.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|