Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Meet Paolo Cerruti, a key player in the world of clean energy. He’s one of the co-founders and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Northvolt, a company with a mission to supercharge Europe’s lithium-ion battery production and help us move towards a greener world. Paolo is also on the Board of Directors at Northvolt.
Born between 1970 and 1975, Paolo is now around 53 years old. He’s got a great physique, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing approximately 69 kilograms. As of 2023, his estimated net worth ranges from $12 to $28 million.
Paolo Cerruti’s Age, Wiki, wife, Girlfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Caste, Weight and More
Paolo’s ethnicity is mixed, and he follows the Christian faith. Unfortunately, we don’t have details about his relationship status, family, or whether he’s married. His journey into the world of electric vehicles and clean energy began back in August 2005 when he joined Nissan Motor Company. He spent nearly three years there before moving on to the Renault Nissan Purchasing Organization, where he worked for four years. In March 2012, he took the leap to Tesla Motors, becoming an integral part of their management team.
Then, in March 2016, Paolo embarked on a new adventure by co-founding Northvolt. Their goal? To lead the charge in Europe’s lithium-ion battery production and help speed up our transition to a carbon-free future.
|Stage Name||Paolo Cerruti|
|Net Worth||Yet To Update|
|Date of Birth||1971 to 1978|
|Birth Place||Not Sure|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Not Sure|
|Nationality||Yet To Know|
|Favorite Food||American Cuisine|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Marital Status||Not Sure|
|Girlfriend||Yet To Know|
|Wife||Name Not known|
|Parents||Father : – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||– Chest: 37 inches
– Waist: 28 inches
– Biceps: 11 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|University or College||
|Qualification||UG & Post Graduate|
- Paolo Cerruti is a driving force behind Northvolt, a company dedicated to revolutionizing lithium-ion battery production in Europe for a cleaner world.
- Despite his low-key personal life, we do know that Paolo is estimated to be worth between $12 and $28 million in 2023.
- Paolo’s journey into the electric vehicle industry began in 2005 when he joined Nissan Motor Company. He later played a role in Tesla Motors’ management team.
- With a height of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of around 69 kilograms, Paolo maintains a healthy and fit lifestyle.
- Paolo’s dedication to clean energy and sustainability shines through his work at Northvolt, where he aims to accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|