Next Birthday : Friday, July 5, 2024
Megan Rapinoe, a distinguished American soccer player, has garnered acclaim for her exceptional prowess on the field. Hailing from Redding, California, she was inspired by her older brother Brian to pursue soccer, a passion she has nurtured since the tender age of three. Throughout her high school years, Megan excelled academically, consistently earning a place on the honor roll.
Her journey to success, however, was not without challenges, as she overcame two separate ACL injuries that forced her to miss pivotal events like the 2007 FIFA Women’s World Cup and the 2008 Beijing Olympics. She was born on Friday, July 05, 1985, in Redding, California, United States and her current age is 38 years, 5 month, 2 days.
Megan Rapinoe’s Age, Wiki, Birthday, Husband, Kids, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family, Photos, Affairs, Height, Weight, Wiki, Biography and Facts
Megan’s dedication and talent were instrumental in helping the United States clinch the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup. Her outstanding performance earned her the prestigious “Golden Ball,” “Golden Boot,” and “Player of the Match” Awards, solidifying her status as a pivotal player in the tournament. In December 2019, Megan was honored with the Ballon d’Or Award for Best Female Player in the World, standing alongside the legendary Lionel Messi.
Off the field, Megan is a passionate advocate for several LGBT organizations, including “Athlete Ally” and the “Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN).” She has been recognized for her contributions, receiving the Board of Directors Award from the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center in 2013. Furthermore, Megan made history in 2016 by becoming the first white female athlete to participate in the nationwide protest of kneeling during the national anthem, expressing her opposition to racial injustice.
Standing at 170 cm (5 feet 7 inches) and weighing 55 kg (121 lbs), Megan Rapinoe commands both attention and respect. Her blonde hair and expressive brown eyes complement her striking presence. Born on July 5, 1985, under the sign of Cancer, Megan’s roots lie in Redding, California. She pursued her education at the University of Portland in Oregon, solidifying her commitment to both academics and athletics.
Megan’s journey in soccer spans from her early years with the United States under-16 national soccer team in 2002 to her tenure with the Chicago Red Stars in 2009, marking the inaugural season of Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS). Her achievements extend beyond the field, as Redding commemorates September 10 as Megan Rapinoe Day, recognizing her contributions to the sport. Additionally, she received the Harry Glickman Professional Female Athlete of the Year Award in 2012, a testament to her impact on the world of sports.
In her personal life, Megan Rapinoe remains unmarried, and while she maintains a private stance on her romantic relationships, her influence in soccer and advocacy for social causes continue to resonate globally. With her indomitable spirit and unwavering commitment, Megan Rapinoe stands as a beacon of inspiration both on and off the field.
|Full Name||Megan Anna Rapinoe|
|Nick Name||Megan, Gumby|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Popular By||American soccer player|
|Date of Birth||Friday, July 05, 1985|
|Birth Place||Redding, California, United States|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Not Sure|
Megan Rapinoe Relationship, Affairs And Family:
Affairs: • Sarah Walsh (Australian Soccer Player; 2008-2013)
|Home Town||Redding, California, United States|
|Boyfriend (s)||Not Revealed|
|Husband (s)||Yet To Marry|
|Father Name||Jim Rapinoe|
|Mother Name||Brian Rapinoe|
|Siblings||Brother(1) : – Brian Rapinoe
Sister(s) : – None
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone||Very Fair|
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)||
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
- In 2019, Megan Rapinoe was awarded the prestigious Ballon d’Or, naming her the Best Female Player in the world on December 2.
- At the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, Rapinoe earned the “Golden Ball” award, recognizing her as the tournament’s most outstanding player.
- Rapinoe secured the “Golden Boot” award for her impressive 6-goal performance in the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- During the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final, she was honored as the “Player of the Match” for her exceptional display against the Netherlands.
- In 2015, Rapinoe’s team won the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) “Shield Award” for achieving the best regular-season record.
- In 2012, Rapinoe added an Olympic Gold Medal to her list of accomplishments.
- On February 12, 2012, she was recognized with the Harry Glickman Professional Female Athlete of the Year Award at the 60th annual Oregon Sports Awards.
- In 2011, her hometown of Redding celebrated her return from the FIFA Women’s World Cup with a parade and designated September 10 as Megan Rapinoe Day.
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Occupation||American soccer player|
|Debut||Club Match – Chicago Red Stars in 2009 for the inaugural season of Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS)
International – United States under-16 national soccer team in 2002 against France
|University or College||
|Credit Cards||Yet To Update|
|Attorney or Lawyer||Not Known|
- Megan Rapinoe was inspired to play soccer by her older brother Brian and has been involved in the sport since the age of three.
- During high school, she consistently earned a place on the honor roll, showcasing her dedication both on and off the field.
- Despite facing two separate ACL injuries, Megan’s determination and talent have been instrumental in her success on the soccer field.
- Her outstanding performance in the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup earned her the prestigious “Golden Ball,” “Golden Boot,” and “Player of the Match” Awards.
- In December 2019, she was honored with the Ballon d’Or Award for Best Female Player in the World, standing alongside Lionel Messi.
- Megan is a passionate advocate for several LGBT organizations, including “Athlete Ally” and the “Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN).” She has been recognized for her contributions in this regard.
- In 2016, Megan made history by becoming the first white and female athlete to participate in the nationwide protest of kneeling during the national anthem, voicing her opposition to racial injustice.
- Redding, California commemorates September 10 as Megan Rapinoe Day in recognition of her contributions to the sport of soccer.
- She received the Harry Glickman Professional Female Athlete of the Year Award in 2012, further affirming her impact on the world of sports.
- Off the field, Megan Rapinoe commands attention with her striking presence – standing at 170 cm (5 feet 7 inches) and weighing 55 kg (121 lbs).
Social Links, Contact Number, and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|