Next Birthday : Friday, November 8, 2024
Matilda Ramsay, born on November 8, 2001, in London, England, comes from a culinary lineage as the daughter of the renowned chef Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana. Following in her father’s footsteps, Matilda has showcased her culinary talents by hosting her own cooking show called Tillywood. Additionally, she has been a prominent figure on the family’s television program, “Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch.”
From a young age, Matilda was inspired by her father’s culinary expertise and expressed a keen interest in pursuing a similar path. Her passion for cooking blossomed under his influence.
In 2014, Matilda had the honor of presenting a National Television Award, demonstrating her growing presence in the entertainment industry. She also made a guest appearance on her father’s show, “MasterChef Junior,” further solidifying her culinary prowess.
Matilda is part of a loving family with siblings named Megan, Oscar, as well as twins Holly and Jack. Together, they share a close-knit bond and continue to support each other in their respective endeavors.
Much like her father, Gordon Ramsay, Matilda has carved her own niche in the world of culinary arts and entertainment. Her journey continues to inspire aspiring chefs and showcases her dedication to the culinary craft.
Matilda Ramsay’s Age, Dob, Wiki, Kids, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Photos, Net worth, Height, Weight, Religion and More
|Stage Name||Matilda Ramsay|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 1-2 M|
|Date of Birth||Thursday, November 08, 2001|
|Birth Place||London, England|
Matilda Ramsay’s Relationship, Affairs, And Family
|Parents||Mother & Father (Names Not Known)|
|Kids||1 Son (Oscar Ramsay)|
|Siblings||Brother & Sister (in research)|
Physical Characteristics & Traits
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||N/A|
|Body Type||Not Applicable|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification
|Alma Mater||College & High School (Not sure)|
- Matilda Ramsay was born on November 8, 2001, in London, England.
- She is the daughter of the renowned chef Gordon Ramsay and Tana Ramsay.
- Matilda has her own cooking show called Tillywood.
- She gained fame through her appearances on the family’s television program, “Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch.”
- Matilda expressed her interest in cooking from an early age, inspired by her father’s culinary expertise.
- In 2014, she had the privilege of presenting a National Television Award.
- Matilda made a guest appearance on her father’s show, “MasterChef Junior.”
- She comes from a close-knit family and has siblings named Megan, Oscar, Holly, and Jack.
- Matilda’s culinary talents and entertainment presence continue to inspire aspiring chefs worldwide.
Social Links, Contact Number, & Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | | ||
|Mobile/Contact Number||Yet To Update|