Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Kenneth Chesebro is an accomplished attorney specializing in appellate law, with his practice based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He obtained his education from Northwestern University and further pursued his legal studies at Harvard Law School. His birthplace is Wisconsin, where he was born in 1961, making him 62 years, 9 month, 0 days, 1 hours, 10 minutes, 23 seconds.
22918 Total days.
old as of now.
Kenneth Chesebro’s ethnicity is American White. He completed his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from 1979 to 1983 and earned his Juris Doctor (JD) degree between 1983 and 1986. His net worth falls within the range of 2 to 3 million USD, a testament to his successful legal career.
Kenneth Chesebro’s Age, Wiki, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Caste, Weight and More
In the early stages of his career, Kenneth embarked on his professional journey as a summer associate at Sidley Austin LLP, located in Chicago, during the summer months of 1984. He continued in a similar role at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP for another three months. Following this, he served as a legal clerk for the Honourable Gerard A. Gesell of the United States District Court in Washington, District of Columbia, from June 1986 to July 1987.
Subsequently, Kenneth Chesebro assumed the role of Deputy Special Counsel at the Department of Justice of the United States of America. Since August 1987, he has been practicing law as an Appellate Attorney, gaining extensive experience by working with 10 federal and regional circuit courts. One notable aspect of his career is his role as the attorney general for 21 states, where he passionately advocated for the due process rights of Vietnam War veterans.
|Stage Name||Kenneth Chesebro|
|Net Worth (Approx)||2.6 M USD|
|Date of Birth||1961|
|Birth Place||Wisconsin, United States Of America|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||US|
|Favorite Food||American Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Wife (s)||– Will update|
|Children||Son(1) : Neil Herbert Chesebro|
|Parents||Father : – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Anne Hathaway|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
Kenneth Chesebro possesses an attractive physique, standing at approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing around 80 kilograms.
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Schooling||– Neighbourhood School|
|University or College||– Northwestern University, Harvard Law School|
|Qualification||– Graduate Degree, JD|
- Kenneth Chesebro is an attorney specializing in appellate law based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- He pursued his education at Northwestern University and Harvard Law School.
- Born in Wisconsin in 1961, he has strong ties to the American heartland.
- His ethnicity is American White, reflecting his cultural background.
- He completed his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree between 1979 and 1983, followed by a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from 1983 to 1986.
- Kenneth Chesebro worked as a Deputy Special Counsel at the Department of Justice of the United States of America.
- Since August 1987, he has focused on appellate law and worked with 10 of the total 12 federal and regional circuit courts.
- He served as the attorney general for 21 states, advocating for the due process rights of Vietnam War veterans.
- Kenneth began his career as a summer associate at prestigious law firms such as Sidley Austin LLP and Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
- He served as a legal clerk for the Honourable Gerard A. Gesell of the United States District Court in Washington, D.C., from June 1986 to July 1987.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|