Next Birthday : Thursday, October 26, 2023
Karanvir Sharma, is an Indian Model come Actor, who can be seen mostly in Hindi Movies, TV shows and Web Series. He is a Pakistani By Birth and Grown up in India from His Child Hood. Karan was born on Monday, October 26, 1981 (October 26, 1981, ) at Jalandhar, Punjab, but some sources says he was born at Pakistan and his current age is 41 years, 11 month, 3 days. Actually he wanted to become a Pilot, But Destiny pulled him into Acting.
Since 2010 he is dedicated into Acting, but his debut TV shows not went well, he got very minimal screen space to share at initial stages. His Schooling Details are not Sure, but he has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and Master of Business Administration. When he was a youngster, he had an interest in performing on stage, and he frequently skipped school to go to the movies instead of attending lessons. Later He took Acting Classes from Anupam Kher Acting Academy. His performance as “Manoj” in the film “Azhar,” has gained a lot of notoriety, he secured a good spot in Bollywood TV and Film Industry.
He is not limited to TV Shows, In addition to television, Karanvir Sharma has also acted in films. He made his debut in Bollywood with the film ‘Zid’ in 2014. He has also appeared in other Hindi films like ‘Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana,’ ‘Mumbai 125 KM,’ and ‘The Final Exit.’
Karanvir Sharma’s Birth Day, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Movies, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Wiki, Biography and Facts
Karanvir started his acting career in 2010 with the TV show ‘Pavitra Rishta,’ as i said before, not had much screen space to prove his Talent. Later after few Struggles, he gained recognition with his performance in the show ‘Ek Nayi Ummeed – Roshni.’ He has also appeared in popular TV shows like ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein,’ ‘Kaala Teeka,’ and ‘Sadda Haq.’
Karanvir Sharma has received critical acclaim for his acting skills, especially for his performances in ‘Ek Nayi Ummeed – Roshni’ and ‘Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana.’ He has also been nominated for several awards for his performances in television shows.
He is a guy of many skills and is a specialist in a variety of areas including acting, modelling, dancing, and martial arts. He had a hand in producing more than 300 commercials. Also had served as the brand ambassador for a number of different companies, including “Porsche,” “Pal,” “Puma,” “Zileri,” and “Hardy,” among others.
|Name||Karanvir Sharma, Karanvir Sharma,|
|Net Worth||1.2 M $|
|Popular As||Model, Actor|
|Date of Birth||Monday, October 26, 1981|
|Birth Place||Some Says Jalandhar, Punjab, India (Some Says Pakistan)|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Mumbai|
Karanvir Sharma Relationship, Affairs And Family:
He has two siblings, a brother and a sister. His brother, Kunal Sharma, is also an actor who has worked in the television industry.
Karanvir Sharma has not disclosed much about his parents or his personal life in the media. He is known to be a private person and prefers to keep his personal life away from the limelight. However, he often shares pictures and updates about his professional life and his travels on his social media handles.
|Father Name||Kewal Sharma|
|Mother Name||– Mrs. Kewal Sharma|
|Siblings||Brother(s) : – Kunal Sharma (Brother)
Sister(s) : – 1
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone||Very Fair|
|Hair Color||Blackish Grey|
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms– 77 kg
in pounds– 168 lbs
|Body Features (Approx.)||
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Salary (approx.)||12k Per Call Sheet|
|Achievements/Known For||Few Channel Awards|
|Schooling||Yet To Confirm|
|University or College|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration|
|Credit Cards||Major Indian Banks Like HDFC, SBI|
- Karanvir Sharma is a Born and Brought up at Jhalandhar, His Home Town is Pakistan.
- His First Onscreen Appearance Happened with the Hindi Movie “Sadda Adda” (In 2012) and for the TV Series “24” (In 2013).
- Karanvir Sharma used to celebrate his Birthday on October 26 every year, 41 years, 11 month, 3 days years old by now.
- Karanvir Sharma used to fly aeroplanes before he decided to pursue a career in acting. After completing his flight training in the United States, he spent some time flying for a commercial airline before relocating to Mumbai in order to pursue a career in acting.
- Karanvir Sharma was cast as the protagonist character in the 2019 web series ‘The Last Call,’ which was adapted from Priya Kumar’s novel ‘I Will Go with You: The Flight of a Lifetime.’ His work in the series was praised, and he received great feedback as a result.
- Karanvir Sharma has also hosted a number of reality series in addition to participating in them. In 2019, he served as the presenter of the dance reality programme “Nach Baliye 9,” and in 2020, he took part in the competition of the adventure reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.”
- Karanvir Sharma is well-known not just for his business life but also for the charitable activities that he has done. He has been involved with a number of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and humanitarian organizations, and he has worked actively towards the development of disadvantaged children.
- Karanvir Sharma enjoys travelling to different locations all around the world in his spare time. He also has a puppy named Boo, who is his pet and he adores all kinds of animals.
- Aside from acting, Karanvir Sharma is also a fitness enthusiast and often shares workout videos on social media.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|