Next Birthday : Friday, November 8, 2024
Jeffrey Jordan aka Jeffrey Michael Jordan, born on November 8, 1988, in Illinois, is widely recognized as the son of basketball icon Michael Jordan. Aged 35 years, 0 month, 29 days currently. He made a name for himself as a player for the University of Central Florida Knights and later for the University of Illinois Fighting Illini.
Jeffrey Jordan’s Age, Birthday, Wiki, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Girlfriend, Family, Photos, Height, Religion, Address and More
During his formative years, Jeffrey honed his basketball skills at Loyola Academy, garnering national attention when three of his games were broadcast on ESPN in 2007. In addition to basketball, he also dabbled in football during his high school days. In November 2013, he took a significant step in his career by joining Nike’s esteemed management training program, further cementing his ties to the sports industry.
Jeffrey comes from a close-knit family. He has a younger brother named Marcus, along with three sisters: Jasmine, Victoria, and Ysabel. His mother, Juanita Vanoy, plays an integral role in his life. In 2019, Jeffrey entered a new chapter by marrying Radina Aneva, marking a milestone in his personal journey.
Much like other offspring of basketball legends, such as Bryce James from Ohio, Jeffrey’s life is intricately intertwined with the legacy of his famous father.
|Stage Name||Jeffrey Jordan|
|Nickname||Jeffrey Michael Jordan|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 18 M|
|Date of Birth||Tuesday, November 08, 1988|
Jeffrey Jordan’s Relationship, Affairs, And Family
|Wife/Girlfriend||Yet To Know|
|Parents||Mother & Father (Names Not Known)|
|Siblings||1 Younger Brother|
Physical Characteristics & Traits
|Height (Approx.)||in Feet Inches- 6′ 1″|
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification
|Alma Mater||College & High School (Not sure)|
- Jeffrey Jordan is the son of basketball legend Michael Jordan.
- He played for the University of Central Florida Knights and the University of Illinois Fighting Illini.
- Three of his high school basketball games were nationally broadcasted on ESPN in 2007.
- Aside from basketball, he also played football in high school.
- In November 2013, he joined Nike’s management-training program.
- Jeffrey has a younger brother named Marcus, and three sisters: Jasmine, Victoria, and Ysabel.
- His mother is Juanita Vanoy.
- Jeffrey married Radina Aneva in 2019.
- He shares the experience of being the child of a basketball icon with Bryce James, who hails from Ohio.
Social Links, Contact Number, & Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | | ||
|Mobile/Contact Number||Yet To Update|