Biography Family Appearance Career Facts Contact
Next Birthday : Thursday, April 25, 2024
Jay Park is a Korean-American singer, rapper, and actor. He was born on 25 April 1987, born at Seattle, Washington, United States, Jay’s current age is 36 years, 1 month, 5 days. He is well-known for his work in both the Korean and American music industries. Jay Park, also known as Park Jae-beom by his real name.
Park began his career as a member of the South Korean boy group 2PM, which was formed by JYP Entertainment in 2008. He left the group in 2010 and later released his first solo EP, “Take a Deeper Look,” in 2011. Since then, he has released several successful solo albums and singles in both Korean and English, including “I Like 2 Party,” “Me Like Yuh,” and “All I Wanna Do.”
In addition to his music career, Park has also appeared in several Korean dramas and films, and has served as a judge on various talent shows, including “K-Pop Star” and “Show Me the Money.” He is also the founder and CEO of the independent record label AOMG.
Jay Park is known for his smooth vocals, catchy beats, and energetic stage presence. He has a dedicated fan base and is widely recognized as a successful and influential artist in the Korean pop music scene.
Jay Park’s Birth Day, Age, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Girlfriend, wife, Wiki, Biography and Facts
He is Still Single, may be he not revealed about his Girlfriends in Public media. Jay belongs to a Korean Family, they were four, including his parents, had one Brother Jehan Park. Jay Park’s father, Mr. Park Young-jun is a Trader and his mother Mrs. Choi Mi-ung is a housewife. He was a American by his Birth, where his parents got settled in USA long before. Jay began his career as a member of the South Korean boy group 2PM, which was formed by JYP Entertainment in 2008.
In 2010, Park left the group and later released his first solo EP, “Take a Deeper Look,” in 2011. Since then, he has released several successful solo albums and singles in both Korean and English, including “I Like 2 Party,” “Me Like Yuh,” and “All I Wanna Do.” He is known for his smooth vocals, catchy beats, and energetic stage presence, and has a dedicated fan base.
Jay Park has also released several singles and collaborations throughout his career, and has been featured on numerous songs by other artists. Jay Park is very successful in solo albums throughout his career, both in Korean and English. Here is a list of some of his notable albums:
- Take a Deeper Look (2011) – Jay Park’s debut solo EP, which includes the hit single “Abandoned”
- New Breed (2012) – Jay Park’s first full-length solo album, which includes the hit singles “Girlfriend” and “I Love You”
- Evolution (2014) – Jay Park’s second full-length solo album, which includes the hit singles “Mommae” and “My Last”
- Everything You Wanted (2016) – Jay Park’s third full-length solo album, which includes the hit singles “Me Like Yuh” and “All I Wanna Do”
- Ask Bout Me (2019) – Jay Park’s fourth full-length solo album, which includes the hit single “Yacht”
|Full Name / Stage Names||Park Jae-beom|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Popular As||Rapper, Singer-Song Writer, Record Producer, Dancer and Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||25 April 1987|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Currently Residing In||Apartment in Washington|
|Caste||Yet To Update|
Jay Park Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Father Name||Park Young-jun|
|Mother Name||Choi Mi-jung|
|Siblings||Brother(s) : – Jehan Park
Sister(s) : – None
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Hair Color||Dark Black|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Features (Approx.)||
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds, Washington was where he completed his secondary education. After that, he decided to pursue his education further and enrolled at Dankook University, from which he ultimately graduated.
Since the very beginning of his existence, he has always been more interested in singing and taking part in a broad variety of extracurricular activities than he has ever been in academics. This has been the case throughout his whole life.
Jay Park began his career in the music industry as a vocalist. In the year 2007, he participated in the recording of the songs named “Wonder Girls” as a featured artist. In addition to this, throughout the course of the same year, he appeared in court for a case that was given the name SBS Conspiracy. In the year 2009, he participated in the recording of a single named “To Luv…” as a featured artist.
By 2011 gave two extended plays named “Take a Deeper Look” and “New Breed part 1,” both of which were produced by him.
In addition to this, throughout the course of the same year, he performed as a lead artist on songs with the following titles: Abandoned, Tonight, Demon, Star, and Girlfriend. In the same year, he also sang on promotional songs dubbed Manifesto Anthem, which were released in the same year.
In addition to this, he was a featured artist on seven different songs released in the same year under the titles I’m ready, Maybe one day, I’ll be there, My love, Single life, Summer Dream, and Mr. Lonely Part 1.
|Occupation||Dancer, Entrepreneur, Rapper, Singer-Song Writer, Record Producer and Actor|
|Well Known Roles||Increased Commercial Acceptance and Mainstream Popularization of K-hip Hop|
|Schooling||Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds, Washington|
|University / College||Dankook University, Yongin, South Korea|
|Credit Cards||Yet To Update|
|Attorney /Lawyer||Not Known|
|Car & Bikes||Few|
|House / Flat / Assets / Bank Accounts||In Research|
- In addition to his music and acting career, Jay Park is also known for his philanthropy and community involvement. He has supported various charitable causes, including disaster relief efforts and animal welfare.
- In 2016, Park was appointed as a goodwill ambassador for the Korean National Red Cross, and he has participated in several fundraising campaigns and events to benefit the organization. He has also used his platform to raise awareness about important social issues, such as mental health and animal cruelty.
- In addition to his philanthropic work, Jay Park is also an entrepreneur and business owner. In 2013, he founded the independent record label AOMG (Above Ordinary Music Group), which has signed and promoted a number of successful artists and released numerous hit songs.
- Overall, Jay Park is a well-rounded and multi-talented artist who has achieved great success in both the Korean and American music industries. He is known for his talent, dedication, and commitment to making a positive impact in the world.
- He was born and brought up at Seattle, Washington, United States. But his Ansestors are originated at Korea.
- Jay Park celebrates his birthday on 25th April, every Year. 36 years, 1 month, 5 days Old By Now. He holds 11 Million USD as his Networth in 2023 – 2024.
- Loves to Dance, spends more time in Dance Floor.
- Jay has pierced his Nose and Ears.
- Jay park markets Won Soju Spirits in Social media and Music Concerts.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
Jay Park is active on several social media platforms, and you can find him on the following accounts:
YouTube: Jay Park (https://www.youtube.com/user/JayParkAOM)
On these accounts, we can find updates about his career, music, and personal life, as well as photos, videos, and other content. You can also interact with him and other fans through these platforms.
Jay Park is known for his active and engaging presence on social media, and he frequently shares updates and behind-the-scenes glimpses of his work with his followers. If you are a fan of his music and want to stay up-to-date with his latest activities, following him on social media is a good way to do so.
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|