Next Birthday : Friday, November 8, 2024
Jasmine Orlando is a prominent TikTok star, widely recognized for her engaging lip-sync videos and reactions. With a following of over 1.6 million fans on her account, shortybaeofficial, she has captivated a substantial audience. One of her videos, set in a doctor’s office with the caption “dang,” garnered an impressive 100 thousand views. Her birthday is on November 08, 2002, in USA, aged 21 years, 0 month, 27 days today.
Jasmine Orlando’s Age, Birthday, Wiki, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Kids, Family, Husband, Photos, Height, Religion, Address and More
In the early days of the platform, Jasmine was an avid user of TikTok, previously known as Musical.ly. She pursued her education at Spring Lake Park High School. Notably, she was known as “jasminth” on Snapchat and could be found on Facebook under the name Vanessa Queen. Additionally, Jasmine has dealt with a condition known as Bell’s palsy. Within the TikTok community, she is recognized by the moniker “Shawty Bae.”
A fascinating aspect of Jasmine’s journey is the involvement of her younger brother, who contributed his own TikTok creations to her account in the initial stages, contributing to the early content on her channel. Furthermore, Jasmine’s TikTok portfolio includes a video of her lip-syncing to the lyrics of “What If” by Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler, showcasing her versatility and entertainment prowess.
|Stage Name||Jasmine Orlando|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 0.9 M|
|Date of Birth||Friday, November 08, 2002|
|Birth Place||Spring Lake Park, MN|
Jasmine Orlando Relationship, Affairs And Family
|Wife/Girlfriend||Yet To Know|
|Parents||Mother & Father (Names Not Known)|
|Siblings||Brother & Sister (in research)|
Physical Characteristics & Traits
|Height (Approx.)||in feet and inches- 5’ 2”|
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||N/A|
|Body Type||Not Applicable|
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification
|Alma Mater||College & High School (Not sure)|
- Jasmine Orlando is a popular TikTok star known for her lip-sync videos and reactions.
- She has amassed over 1.6 million fans on her TikTok account, shortybaeofficial.
- One of her videos, set in a doctor’s office with the caption “dang,” received over 100 thousand views.
- Jasmine was an early user of TikTok, back when it was known as Musical.ly.
- She attended Spring Lake Park High School.
- On Snapchat, she went by the username “jasminth,” and on Facebook, she was known as Vanessa Queen.
- Jasmine has a condition called Bell’s palsy.
- Within the TikTok community, she is recognized by the name “Shawty Bae.”
- Her younger brother contributed his own TikTok creations to her account in its early stages.
- Jasmine’s TikTok portfolio includes a video of her lip-syncing to the song “What If” by Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler.
Social Links, Contact Number, & Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | | ||
|Mobile/Contact Number||Yet To Update|
|Current Address||Spring Lake Park, MN, USA|