Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a prominent figure within the Khalistani movement, met a tragic end in the precincts of a Gurdwara situated in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. His demise, transpired on June 18, marked the culmination of a controversial life. Born in the year 1977, Nijjar belonged to the Sikh community, with affiliations to the Jatt/Khatri/Arora caste. He must be aged 46 years, 11 month, 6 days now, if he would have lived.
In his adopted home of Canada, Nijjar assumed the mantle of leadership within the Khalistani Tiger Force, a designation that drew attention from Indian authorities. By September of 2020, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) had officially designated him a terrorist and implicated him in multiple cases. This characterization intensified the scrutiny surrounding Nijjar and amplified the discourse surrounding his activities.
Hardeep Singh Nijjar’s Age, wife, Kids, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Caste, Weight and More
The circumstances surrounding Nijjar’s demise have been further complicated by statements made by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau asserted that reliable intelligence within Canadian security agencies pointed to the Indian government’s involvement in Nijjar’s assassination. This assertion has added a diplomatic dimension to the already contentious narrative.
Standing at an approximate height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighing around 74 kilograms, Nijjar was noted for his striking physical presence and appealing demeanor. His material wealth, estimated between 1 to 2 million USD as of 2023, attested to his influence within certain circles.
Having embraced Sikhism, Nijjar’s journey led him to acquire Canadian citizenship in 2007, firmly anchoring him in his adopted homeland. His relocation to Canada occurred during the span of 1990-2000, marking a significant chapter in his life’s narrative. The legacy of Hardeep Singh Nijjar, marked by fervent activism and controversy, continues to shape discourse both within and beyond the Sikh diaspora.
|Stage Name||Hardeep Singh Nijjar|
|Net Worth||Yet To Update|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Passed Away|
|Favorite Food||Punjabi Cuisine|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Girlfriend||Yet To Know|
|Wife||Yet To Know|
|Parents||Father : – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone/Ethnicity||Fair Indian|
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 31 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Profession||Khalistan leader (Former)|
|University or College||Not Sure|
- Hardeep Singh Nijjar, the leader of the Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) and head of the Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara Sahib in Surrey, met a tragic end within the precincts of the Gurdwara in Canada, succumbing to gunshots from unidentified assailants.
- Aged 46, originally hailing from Bhar Singh Pura village in Jalandhar, Nijjar was notable for his active involvement in activities encompassing operations, networking, training, and financial support for KTF members, as affirmed by the Indian government. He also maintained affiliations with the Sikh for Justice movement and recently participated in referendum voting in Australia.
- Former Punjab Chief Minister, Captain Amarinder Singh, had included Nijjar’s name in the list of wanted individuals presented to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau during the latter’s 2018 visit to India.
- In 2022, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) offered a reward of Rs 10 lakh for information leading to Nijjar’s apprehension, following his alleged participation in a conspiracy to assassinate a Hindu priest in Jalandhar, Punjab—an act attributed to the KTF.
- In a separate event, Avtar Singh Khanda, a central figure in orchestrating the violent incident at the Indian High Commission in London on March 19, and self-claimed leader of the designated terrorist organization Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF), passed away at Sandwell Hospital in Birmingham.
- Also known as Ranjodh Singh, Khanda, a political asylum seeker in the UK, played a significant role in radicalizing Sikh youth in support of the separatist movement advocating for Khalistan.
- Khanda’s entry into the UK followed the established route of acquiring a “student visa,” swiftly aligning himself with the separatist movement prevalent in influential gurdwaras in the UK. These gurudwaras, managed by Khalistani supporters, are conduits for the collection of funds purportedly for human rights causes concerning the Sikh community in India, though linked to alleged terrorism.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|