Biography Family Appearance Career Facts Contact
Next Birthday : Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Gigi Hadid, who is an International Model, Getting very Popular in India recent times. Her current age is 28 years, 1 month, 7 days. Gigi was born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Yolanda Hadid, was a former model and television personality, and her father, Mohamed Hadid, was a real estate developer. Gigi was raised alongside her younger siblings, Bella and Anwar Hadid, in a family that valued hard work, dedication, and creativity.
Gigi Hadid is a name that has become synonymous with the world of high fashion. With her stunning looks, impeccable style, and vivacious personality, she has taken the industry by storm and has become one of the most sought-after models of her time. In this article, we will take a closer look at the life and career of Gigi Hadid, and how she has become an inspiration to millions of people around the world.
Season 2 of Next in Fashion drops on @netflix March 3rd with some MAJOR guest judges, looks, and laughs! Can’t wait for you to see & fall in love with the competing designers, just as we did. Gigi has Co Hosted with Tan France.
Gigi Hadid’s Birth Day, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Husband, Movies, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Body Measurements, Wiki, Biography and Facts
From a young age, Gigi had a passion for modeling, and at the age of just two years old, she appeared in a Baby Guess campaign. However, it wasn’t until she was discovered by Paul Marciano, the co-founder of Guess, that her career really took off. In 2011, Gigi signed with IMG Models and began to work on various projects, including a campaign for Tom Ford’s eyewear collection.
|Real Name||Jelena Noura Hadid|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||60.7 M $|
|Popular As||TV, Film Actor|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1995|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
Gigi Hadid Relationship, Affairs And Family:
Gigi hadid and Zayn malik:
Aside from her successful modeling career, Gigi is also known for her high-profile relationships. She began dating former One Direction member Zayn Malik in 2015, and the two have been in an on-again, off-again relationship ever since. The couple has a daughter together, Khai, who was born in September 2020.
Gigi is also known for her close relationship with her family, particularly her mother and siblings. She has spoken openly about her struggles with anxiety and the importance of surrounding oneself with a supportive network of people.
|Home Town||Los Angeles|
|Husband (Partner)||Zayn Malik (2015–2021)|
Name : Khai Hadid Malik
|Father Name||Mohamed Hadid|
|Mother Name||Yolanda Hadid|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone||Arab Fairness|
|Eye Color||Blueish Green|
|Weight (Approx.)||58 Kg|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 179.6 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet and inches- 5’ 10”
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)||
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
Gigi’s career really took off in 2013, when she made her debut at New York Fashion Week. She walked the runway for Desigual, and from there, her career skyrocketed. She began to work with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Chanel, Balmain, and Versace, and she quickly became a household name.
In 2015, Gigi became the face of Maybelline New York, and she also appeared on the cover of various magazines, including Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar. She was also named as one of the top 50 models in the world by Models.com.
Gigi’s impact on the fashion industry cannot be overstated. She has been praised for her ability to seamlessly transition between high fashion and streetwear, and for her ability to make any outfit look effortless and chic. She has also been a vocal advocate for body positivity, and has spoken out about the need for greater diversity and inclusivity in the industry.
In addition to her work as a model, Gigi has also collaborated with various brands on fashion collections, including Tommy Hilfiger and Reebok. Her collaborations have been wildly successful, and have further solidified her position as a fashion icon.
Gigi Hadid is a true inspiration to millions of people around the world. She has shown that with hard work, dedication, and a passion for what you do, anything is possible. Her impact on the fashion industry has been immense, and her influence will undoubtedly be felt for many years to come.
|Occupation||TV Personality, Model|
TV show : Yet To Update
|Active Years||Since 2009|
|Schooling||Malibu High School|
|University or College||The New School (New York)|
|Qualification||Criminal Phycology (Discontinued)|
|Credit Cards||Yet To Update|
- Gigi Hadid is a Born and Brought up Los Angeles, she belongs to a Islamic Family, who have been settled in United States long before.
- Her full name is Jelena Noura Hadid, but she goes by Gigi.
- Gigi began modeling when she was just two years old, appearing in ads for Baby Guess.
- She took a break from modeling to focus on her studies, but returned to the industry in 2011.
- Gigi is signed to IMG Models and has appeared on the cover of numerous magazines, including Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- She has also walked the runway for some of the biggest fashion brands in the world, such as Chanel, Balmain, and Marc Jacobs.
- In addition to her modeling work, Gigi has also hosted award shows and appeared in music videos.
- Gigi is of Palestinian and Dutch descent, and has been vocal about her support for Palestine.
- She has a close relationship with her siblings, Bella and Anwar, both of whom are also models.
- Gigi is also a new mom, welcoming her first child with partner Zayn Malik in September 2020.
- Gigi’s father, Mohamed Hadid, is a real estate developer and her mother, Yolanda Hadid, is a former model and reality TV star.
- Gigi attended The New School in New York City, where she studied criminal psychology.
- She has a passion for horse riding and used to compete as an equestrian before focusing on her modeling career.
- Gigi is known for her unique walk on the runway, which has been dubbed the “Gigi Walk” by fans and industry professionals.
- She has also dabbled in design, collaborating with Tommy Hilfiger on a clothing line and with Vogue Eyewear on a sunglasses collection.
- Gigi is a social media influencer with millions of followers on Instagram and Twitter.
- She has been named as one of the highest-paid models in the world by Forbes magazine.
- Gigi has been featured in several music videos, including Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” and Zayn Malik’s “Pillowtalk.”
- In 2017, Gigi won the Glamour Women of the Year Award for Supernova.
- Gigi is actively involved in various philanthropic causes, including UNICEF and the Malala Fund.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|
1. What is Gigi Hadid’s net worth?
As of 2023, Gigi Hadid’s net worth is estimated to be around $60 million.
2. How tall is Gigi Hadid?
Gigi Hadid is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
3. What is Gigi Hadid’s ethnicity?
Gigi Hadid’s father is of Palestinian origin, and her mother is of Dutch origin.
4. What other work has Gigi Hadid done besides modeling?
In addition to modeling, Gigi has also hosted the American Music Awards, co-hosted the Met Gala, and appeared in music videos for various artists.
5. Does Gigi Hadid have any siblings?
Yes, Gigi has two younger siblings, Bella and Anwar Hadid, who are also models.
6. What is Gigi Hadid’s Instagram handle?
Gigi Hadid’s Instagram handle is @gigihadid.
7. Has Gigi Hadid won any awards for her modeling work?
Yes, Gigi has won several awards throughout her modeling career, including Model of the Year at the 2015 Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards and International Model of the Year at the 2016 British Fashion Awards.
8. Who is Gigi Hadid currently dating?
As of April 2023, Gigi Hadid is in a relationship with musician Zayn Malik.
9. What fashion brands has Gigi Hadid worked with?
Gigi Hadid has worked with a wide range of fashion brands throughout her career, including Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, and Maybelline, to name a few.
10.Has Gigi Hadid ever been involved in any charitable work?
Yes, Gigi has been involved in various charitable initiatives throughout her career, including partnering with UNICEF to raise funds for children affected by the Syrian refugee crisis and donating items to a charity auction for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.