Next Birthday : Monday, November 4, 2024
Bethenny Frankel is a well-known reality personality, famously recognized as one of the original members of the acclaimed “Real Housewives of New York City” cast. She also hosted her own daytime talk show, “Bethenny,” and is renowned as the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails.
Bethenny Frankel’s Age, Wiki, Husband, Kids, Boyfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Weight and More
Before her rise to fame, Frankel embarked on her culinary journey by establishing BethennyBakes, a bakery specializing in natural foods, subsequent to her graduation from the Natural Gourmet Culinary Institute. Her ascent in the world of reality television led to the creation of spin-off shows bearing her name, such as “Bethenny,” “Bethenny Getting Married?,” and “Bethenny Ever After.” Additionally, she is an accomplished author, having published four self-help books.
In terms of her personal life, Frankel’s marital history includes a union with Peter Sussman from 1996 to 1997, and a subsequent marriage to Jason Hoppy, which lasted from 2010 to 2016. In a surprising turn of events, she secretly became engaged to film producer Paul Bernon on February 12, 2021.
Before gracing the Real Housewives franchise, Frankel also made an appearance as a contestant on the 2005 series “The Apprentice: Martha Stewart.” This accomplished reality star continues to inspire and influence with her entrepreneurial ventures and dynamic presence in the world of entertainment.
|Stage Name||Bethenny Frankel|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ M|
|Date of Birth||Wednesday, November 04, 1970|
|Birth Place||New York City, NY|
Bethenny Frankel Relationship, Affairs And Family
|Relationship/Marital Status||Not Sure|
|Boyfriend/Husband||Yet To Know|
|Parents||Father/Mother (No Data)|
|Siblings||Brother/Sister (No Details)|
Physical Characteristics & Traits
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification
|Alma Mater||Natural Gourmet Culinary Institute|
- Bethenny Frankel is known for being one of the original members of the “Real Housewives of New York City” cast.
- She hosted her own talk show called “Bethenny” and is the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails.
- Before her reality TV fame, she started a bakery called BethennyBakes after graduating from culinary school.
- Frankel has authored four self-help books in addition to her television career.
- She was married to Peter Sussman from 1996 to 1997 and later to Jason Hoppy from 2010 to 2016. She got secretly engaged to Paul Bernon in 2021.
- Frankel also appeared as a contestant on the 2005 series “The Apprentice: Martha Stewart.”
Social Links, Contact Number, & Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | | ||
|Mobile/Contact Number||Yet To Update|
|Current Address||New York City,