Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Judge Arthur F. Engoron is a distinguished member of the 1st Judicial District of the Supreme Court within the state of New York. He pursued his undergraduate studies at Columbia University, followed by his legal education at the New York University School of Law.
Arthur Engoron’s Age, Wiki, Wife, Family, Photos, Net worth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Caste, Weight and More
As of Now, Judge Arthur Engoron’s age stands at approximately 68 years, 9 month, 1 days. In his capacity as a judge, he presides over the First Judicial District of New York. Notably, during the general election of November 3, 2015, he encountered no opposition from fellow candidates.
Judge Engoron embarked on his professional journey in 1979, commencing his legal career as an associate at the esteemed law firm of Olwine, Connelly, Chase, O’Donnell, & Weyher.
|Stage Name||Arthur Engoron|
|Net Worth||Yet To Update|
|Date of Birth (Between)||1951 to 1955|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||JudgeUSA|
|Favorite Food||Asian Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Boyfriend (s)||Yet To Know|
|Husband (s)||Will update|
|Parents||Father : – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Cameron Michelle Diaz|
|Favorite Actor||Dwayne Douglas Johnson|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Skin Tone/Ethnicity||ChristianAmerican White|
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|University or College||Columbia University, New York University School of Law|
- Judge Arthur F. Engoron is a distinguished figure in the legal community, serving in the 1st Judicial District of the Supreme Court in the state of New York.
- He pursued his undergraduate studies at Columbia University before furthering his legal education at the New York University School of Law.
- He holds the important role of presiding over New York’s First Judicial District, a position of significant responsibility within the state’s judicial system.
- In the general election held on November 3, 2015, Judge Engoron faced no opposition from other candidates, underscoring the confidence and support he garnered from the community.
- His professional journey began in 1979 when he joined the prestigious law firm of Olwine, Connelly, Chase, O’Donnell, & Weyher as an associate, showcasing his early dedication to the legal profession.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|