Next Birthday : Monday, January 1, 2024
Annie Cannon-Brookes is an Australian fashion designer who is married to Mike Cannon-Brookes, a billionaire and co-founder of the software company Atlassian, headquartered in Sydney. She was born in Australia in 1990, currently 33 years, 10 month, 28 days old today. Recent reports suggest that Mike and Annie Cannon-Brookes have decided to divorce. Mike Cannon-Brookes is a prominent figure in the business world and is considered one of the wealthiest individuals in Australia.
Annie Cannon-Brookes’ ethnicity is Australian White, and her current age is 33 years as of 2023. Together, through Grok Ventures, the couple holds shares in various Australian companies, including AGL and Tyro. Grok Ventures, based in Sydney, acquired an 11.3% stake in AGL and has advocated for the company to transition away from coal.
Annie Cannon-Brookes’s Age, Wiki, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Birthday, Caste, Weight and More
The family resides at Rosehill Farm near Kangaloon in the Southern Highlands and also owns Verona, a historic mansion in Double Bay. Mike is the owner and director of CBC Co Pty Limited, which manages the Cannon-Brookes portfolio. Last year, the business credited Annie Cannon-Brookes for the purchase of Dunk Island for $27.5 million.
Annie is known to have been involved in property purchases in Sydney and the northern beaches, although the portfolio is not in her name. Green Seaweed 1 Pty Ltd, a corporate trust managed by Cannon-Brookes Foundation director Catherine Manuel, holds some of these properties.
CBC Co has a property portfolio worth over $60 million, including their Kangaloon mansion, Southern Highlands farms, and other properties. Notable holdings include a former thoroughbred stud turned regenerative farm, properties in Point Piper and Double Bay, and a $14.25 million Newport beachfront house.
Additionally, two Pittwater trusts own a $8 million Scotland Island mansion and a residence on Great Mackerel Beach. CBC Co recently acquired Coasters Retreat, a property on Pittwater’s western foreshores.
Brookes stands at a height of approximately 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 65 kg. As of 2023, her estimated net worth is approximately 20 billion USD.
|Stage Name||Annie Cannon-Brookes|
|Net Worth (Tentative)||20 B USD|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||Australia|
|Favorite Food||Australian Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Boyfriend (s)||Mike Cannon-Brookes|
|Husband (s)||Mike Cannon-Brookes|
|Parents||Father: – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Cate Blanchett|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|University or College||Yet To Know|
|Qualification||Yet to update|
- Annie Cannon-Brookes is an Australian fashion designer married to billionaire Mike Cannon-Brookes, co-founder of Atlassian.
- She was born in 1990 in Australia and is 33 years old as of 2023.
- Recent reports suggest that the couple has decided to divorce, making headlines in Australia.
- Mike Cannon-Brookes is considered one of the wealthiest individuals in Australia and is a prominent figure in the business world.
- Together, they own shares in various Australian companies through Grok Ventures, including AGL and Tyro.
- Grok Ventures has been advocating for a transition away from coal, particularly in AGL, a significant energy company.
- The family resides at Rosehill Farm near Kangaloon in the Southern Highlands and owns historic mansion Verona in Double Bay.
- Mike Cannon-Brookes is the owner and director of CBC Co Pty Limited, which manages their extensive property portfolio.
- Annie Cannon-Brookes was credited with the purchase of Dunk Island for $27.5 million, indicating her involvement in significant property acquisitions.
- The Cannon-Brookes family’s property portfolio is valued at over $60 million and includes a variety of luxurious residences and farms across Sydney and the Southern Highlands.
- Annie Cannon-Brookes is known for her fashion design work and is also associated with philanthropic efforts through the Cannon-Brookes Foundation.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2023 is around 20 billion USD, reflecting the couple’s substantial wealth.
Social Links, Contact Number and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|