Next Birthday : Saturday, December 7, 2024
Alfie Hewett OBE, a distinguished professional wheelchair tennis player hailing from the United Kingdom, entered the world on December 6, 1997. His educational journey led him through Acle High School before pursuing a degree in Sport and Exercise Science at City College Norwich. With a notable career, Hewett has achieved the pinnacle of the world No. 1 ranking in both singles and doubles competitions. His Current =age will be Not Available.
Alfie Hewett’s Age, Wiki, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Photos, Networth, Height, Religion, Caste, Weight and More
At present, Alfie Hewett stands at the age of 26. His ethnicity reflects his British heritage, and he devoutly follows the Christian faith. Lily Cunningham holds the cherished role of being Alfie Hewett’s girlfriend, their relationship blossoming from May 2022. Possessing a comely visage, Hewett boasts a stature of approximately 5 feet 7 inches, complemented by a weight of around 67 kilograms. In financial terms, his estimated net worth stands at approximately 4 million USD, as of 2023.
Alfie Hewett’s journey is marked by extraordinary resilience, having grappled with a congenital heart defect that necessitated surgery at a mere six months of age. Additionally, he confronted the challenges of Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease, a condition impeding blood flow from the pelvis to the hip joint, culminating in another surgical intervention at the same tender age. Consequently, since the age of six, Hewett has relied on a wheelchair for mobility, though his determination transcends this physical constraint.
Hewett’s tennis prowess is nothing short of awe-inspiring, with a remarkable tally of 23 major victories to his name. Among these triumphs, he clinched seven singles titles and an impressive sixteen in the doubles category, often alongside his partner-in-success, Gordon Reid. The year 2021 witnessed their historic Grand Slam conquest, a feat not accomplished in wheelchair men’s doubles since Stéphane Houdet in 2014. Furthermore, Hewett’s illustrious record boasts three Paralympic silver medals and resounding victories in both singles and doubles at the Wheelchair Tennis Masters, in both 2017 and 2021.
Regarding Wimbledon, Alfie Hewett, alongside compatriot Gordon Reid, emerged triumphant in the wheelchair doubles competition for the sixth time. Overcoming Takuya Miki and Tokito Oda of Japan in a hard-fought match, they secured victory on Court One with a scoreline of 3-6, 6-0, and 6-3, reclaiming their championship status after a runner-up finish in the previous season. This victory further solidifies their legacy on the hallowed Wimbledon courts.
|Stage Name||Alfie Hewett|
|Net Worth||Yet To Update|
|Date of Birth||Saturday, December 6, 1997|
|Birth Place||Norwich, England, United Kingdom|
|Currently Residing In (Address)||UK|
|Favorite Food||British Dishes|
Relationship, Affairs And Family:
|Girlfriend (s)||Lily Cunningham|
|Wife (s)||Yet To Marry|
|Parents||Father: – YTK
Mother: – YTK
|Siblings||Brother(s) : –
Sister(s) : –
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
Physical Characteristics & Traits:
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Career, Assets, Educational Qualification :
|Profession||Sports Person and Wheelchair Tennis Player|
|Schooling||Acle High School|
|University or College||City College Norwich|
- Resilient Spirit: Alfie Hewett, a prominent wheelchair tennis player from the United Kingdom, has demonstrated remarkable resilience throughout his career, overcoming congenital heart defects and Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease from a very young age.
- Academic Pursuits: In pursuit of knowledge, Hewett pursued a degree in Sport and Exercise Science at City College Norwich after completing his secondary education at Acle High School, showcasing a dedication to both his sport and education.
- World No. 1: Hewett has achieved the prestigious rank of world No. 1 in both singles and doubles competitions, attesting to his exceptional skills and consistency on the tennis court.
- Diverse Achievements: With an impressive record of 23 major victories, Hewett’s accomplishments include seven singles titles and a remarkable sixteen in the doubles category, often in partnership with Gordon Reid.
- Historic Grand Slam: In 2021, Hewett and Reid made history by winning the Grand Slam, a feat not achieved in wheelchair men’s doubles since 2014, showcasing their exceptional synergy on the court.
- Paralympic Legacy: Hewett’s illustrious career includes three Paralympic silver medals, a testament to his prowess on the international stage and his enduring impact on the sport.
- Masters Triumphs: The Wheelchair Tennis Masters saw Hewett emerge victorious in both singles and doubles competitions in 2017 and 2021, further solidifying his status as a dominant force in the sport.
- Personal Journey: Hewett’s life story is marked by remarkable determination, having faced physical challenges that led to his reliance on a wheelchair for mobility from the age of six. Despite this, he has excelled in the world of tennis, showcasing his indomitable spirit.
- Romantic Relationship: Alfie Hewett’s relationship with Lily Cunningham, which commenced in May 2022, adds a personal dimension to his public persona, showing a balance between his professional and personal life.
- Wimbledon Glory: Hewett and Reid’s victory in the wheelchair doubles competition at Wimbledon, securing their sixth title, highlights their enduring dominance in the sport and their exceptional skill on the iconic Wimbledon courts.
Social Links, Contact Number, and Email
|Social Profiles||| | | | | | ||
|Contact/Phone Number||Yet To Update|